Oversees the operations of one or more practices within Core. Practice Supervisors report to this position. This position may report to a Practice Director. Can consider applicants who prefer a part time schedule.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience with proven track record in customer service or leadership
1. Provides leadership in area of assigned responsibility. Builds relationships with physicians, providers, and all staff to insure physician/provider and employee satisfaction and alignment with the mission, vision, and values of Core. Fosters an environment of teamwork at all levels of the practice. Manages staff performance in a timely and effective manner through practice supervisor. Works with Core CMO and others to resolve physician/provider performance or behavioral issues. Medical quality issues are handled solely by CMO.
2. Accountable for patient centric access model. Work with practice providers to maximize daily productivity. Has situational awareness of daily operations with the ability to recognize and respond to situations requiring immediate attention, resolution, rapid training and/or communications in order to fix the issue within one business day. Has ability to know when to raise issues of a systemic nature to appropriate personnel, i.e. Practice Director.
3. Responsible for implementing and completing position-based standard work, i.e. Lean principles, huddles, dashboards, etc.). Work with Practice Director to lead projects and initiatives Core-wide and/or across the organization.
4. Develop, advance and maintain a culture of continuous quality improvement with concentration on key performance indicators and the use of Lean principles.
5. Manage access, volume and revenue and controllable expenses to budget. In conjunction with Practice Director, develop yearly budget to anticipated capital.
6. Improve and/or maintain positive patient care experience and patient safety by utilizing data and adjusting process and staff behaviors utilizing the concepts taught in EX3 training.
7. Demonstrate strong interpersonal and context setting communication skills that model change management principles. Support leadership decisions and disseminate information to staff accurately and within the expected timeframe.
8. Demonstrate effective problem solving skills using input and/or feedback from other stakeholders as needed. Develop and promote 'Just Culture' and keeps practice leadership informed of matters affecting the practice.
9. Responsible for practice's performance to budget including collection of co-pays at time of service, and insurance verification and eligibility.
10. Responsible for growth of access to new patients and of referral base.