Core Pediatric Dentistry’s goal is to provide your children with the best dental care in a comfortable setting. Our experienced staff work together as a team with the mutual goal of helping your child to obtain and keep a healthy mouth for a lifetime. We offer the most up to date dental services such as; dental sealants, fluoride treatments and the highest standard of pediatric restorative care.
Part-time hours with benefits: (health, life insurance, earned time, 403b, CEU education)
Performs a variety of dental hygiene duties to promote quality dental care for our patients in a stress free safe environment. Provides dental prophylaxis oral evaluation patient education communicates effectively with care givers maintains equipment and inventory and follows Universal Precautions and OSHA requirements to ensure a safe environment for patients and staff.
- Post-Secondary training
- Dental Hygienist - NH State
- BLS within 6 months of hire
- Maintains and adheres to established CORE and federal regulated policies and procedures and objectives including, patient confidentiality, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Promotes team cohesiveness by interacting with team members using active listening skills, respect, nonjudgmental attitude and office guidelines for problem/conflict resolution.
- Maintains current certification, licensure, and competencies, as necessary, through participation in continuing education courses.
- Consistently maintains equipment and inventory according to office guidelines.
- Performs duties under general supervision of the dentist including preliminary inspection of the oral cavity and surrounding structure, periodontal probing and charting, oral prophylaxis, periodontal monitoring and treatment, application of topical fluoride, oral hygiene instructions. Placement of sealants, exposure and processing of radiographs, assessment of dental and medical history, topical application of preventive and antimicrobial agents, instrument preparation, debridement and sterilization, treatment area preparation and dental laboratory functions.
- Provide a patient education program that incorporates the practice mission and philosophy with leading industry information and practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.