Performs a variety of routine servicing of equipment and machinery. Operate, test and inspect emergency generators, fire pump, fire doors and emergency lighting etc.
- 1-3 years experience or in similar work role
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Technical School experience
- Ability to read and comprehend technical documentation and engineering drawings
- Computer Skills
- Valid Drivers License
- Satisfactory Driving Record
- Maintain inventory of supplies such as belts, chains, lubricates, filters and lighting needs.
- Provide general assistance to skilled trades such as Electrician, HVAC, plumber, etc.
- Inspect equipment to detect excessive noise and heat.
- Read thermometers and gauges and record readings, maintain record and logs such as boiler log and building log.
- Lubricate fans, motors and other mechanical parts.
- Inspect and replace worn and frayed belts.
- Inspect and replace filters, air, water and oil.
- Disassemble and assemble sheet metal components, fans, motors and control units.
- Works off-site and/or individually.