The Clinical Associate will refill prescriptions utilizing protocols, guidelines, and algorithms. Also set up and provide assistance with visit planning.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Medical Setting
- High School or GED
- Certified/Registered Medical Assistant
- BLS within 6 months of hire
- Medical Terminology
- Strong communication skills
- Must either currently have or the ability to create an ergonomically correct home work space and high speed internet access
- Prescription refill management via eRx, portal, patient communication, or any other forms of transmission referencing and adhering to protocols, guidelines and algorithms.
- Provide outreach to patient with any concerns or questions, set up appointments per protocol and/or provide medication reconciliation.
- Communicate with patients with appropriate phone etiquette and professionalism exemplifying service excellence, care, concern, respect and cooperation.
- Document all calls and actions taken into the patient's medical record using technology as appropriate to meet the requirements of the job functions.
- Review of appointment lists to ensure visit is prepped for provider.
- Work contingency plan if internet or power outage.
- Maintain all patient information privately and confidentially.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.