Plaistow Greeter: Welcoming positive personality who will function not only as a Greeter but provide information and assistance to those who enter the building.
- High School Diploma or GED
- The candidate will enjoy the public and must be able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and public.
- Greets assist and directs patients, family members, visitors and or vendors/contractors. May act as a liaison, conveying information when needed or as appropriate. May also include distributing contractor badges as needed.
- Provide clerical and administrative support in assigned area as needed.
- May need to operate business machinery in performance of job duties ‑ to include computer, photocopiers, fax, calculator.
- Assist with transporting patients to and from appointments with or without wheelchairs. Regularly disinfecting wheelchairs and waiting room surfaces throughout the day. Assess wheelchair condition (tires worn, seat torn).
- Monitor building access entrances for safety concerns (ice, snow, raised curbing) and escalate appropriately.
- Collects, sorts and or distributes mail.
- Keep waiting rooms neat and organized.
- Assist with any patients that may have Phreesia questions or concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.