The Cardiovascular Rehabilitation/Wellness program is certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation. This program provides exercise, education and counseling for individuals for the primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease. The Registered Nurse functions as the Case Manager of a multidisciplinary team in the supervision of telemetry monitored exercise sessions. Education/counseling regarding lifestyle change for cardiovascular disease management is provided in a group setting as well as on an individual basis. Participation in community lectures and other wellness related activities is also a encouraged.
- RN License - NH State or any other compact state
- BSN Preferred
- Autonomy as well as strong assessment and decision making skills
- Past ER, ICU/CCU or Telemetry Step-down unit experience is required.
- BCLS needed within 30 days of hire
- ACLS certified or within 6 months of hire.