$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! NO LATE NIGHTS!
Pay range: $13 - $21 per hour, dependent on experience
Prepares, seasons and cooks food for hospital patients employees and visitors. Greets customer promptly and courteously
- 1-2 years experience
- Current ServSafe Certification preferred
- Follows established departmental policies and procedures; objectives; quality assurance programs and safety standards.
- Previews menus and work orders to determine type and quantities of meats; vegetables; soups; salads and desserts to be prepared.
- Plans and coordinates cooking schedules so that foods will be ready at required times.
- Measures and mixes ingredients according to recipes and prepares; seasons and cooks food.
- Ensures that all foods meet existing standards for quality; freshness; taste and appearance.
- Ensures that all cooking equipment and utensils are inspected and maintained for cleanliness and proper operation.
- Ensures that required sanitary levels are maintained throughout the food preparation process.