Plans organizes and provides for nutrition care and education of individuals.
- Post-secondary training or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience (general nutrition for family practice/internal medicine/pediatrics patients)
* Bariatric Nutrition knowledge
- NH Licensed Dietitian
- Healthcare Provider CPR Certification within 6 months of hire
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in education programs; current literature review; in-service education and workshops.
- Coordinates nutrition services with other patient care systems and works closely with clinical dietetic care providers.
- Documents and communicates nutrition care findings to physicians and allied medical care providers relative to nutrition assessment; care plans and outcomes of medical nutrition interventions and continuing care needs.
- Maintains volume statistics; records and reports reflecting services provided; revenues generated and projected market needs/program proposals.
- Conducts individual consultations and group presentations for patients and/or community members in keeping with the goal of improving nutrition knowledge and practice patterns.