The Practice Supervisor will provide support and assistance to the Department Director and manages the daily operations and resources of the department staff at the Center for Reproductive Care. The full time schedule is 72 hours bi-weekly will consider candidates who prefer a part time schedule of 60 hours bi-weekly.
- 1 to 3 years of directly related experience
- Associates degree or higher
- Completion of required management training courses within 1 year of hire
- Demonstrated skill in team leadership and collaboration
- Provides oversight of all department staff and contracted providers. Assigns responsibilities and develops schedules for providers and staffing to maintain smooth patient flow.
- Responsible for human resource management of department staff including hiring, firing, payroll, evaluating, and development in consultation with Department Director. Interacts with Physician partners to obtain feedback on staff performance. Notifies Department Director of physician/provider related performance/behavior issues for resolution.
- Coordinates the daily work of team members to ensure policy compliance, smooth technical operations, quality management and customer satisfaction. Strategizes with Department Director and Physician partners about improvement opportunities and solutions.
- Responds to requests for upkeep and maintenance of practice facilities and equipment as directed.
- Coordinates and is authorized to purchase equipment, supplies and services required by the practice as directed.
- Assists Department Director in exploring new business opportunities, program development and marketing of services. Strategizes with Department Director about improvement opportunities and solutions.
- Communicates organizational information to department staff as directed by Department Director through daily huddles and communicates issues/opportunities from staff back up to Department Director.
- Interprets reimbursement components: insurance companies, managed care organizations and government programs such as Medicare and Medicaid in relation to Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and maternal fetal medicine services. Knowledge of ICD10/CPT coding, Assures daily activities of billing and collection are timely, accurate and in compliance with organizational policies.
- Together with Department Director, creates a positive and team oriented environment for all staff in which employees feel a sense of belonging and patients feel welcome as evidenced by staff and patient survey results.
- Oversees the effective purchases of supplies and coordinates with outside departments such as Materiels and Accounts Payable