Under terms of contract, provides medical services within the scope of licensing, training, credentialing and current standards of care and quality.
- Completion of accredited medical college/university with Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- Current board certification/eligibility in specialty. If newly graduated from residency, certification must be obtained within three years of graduation.
- Successful completion of internship, residency and, if applicable, fellowship
- Unrestricted license to practice within New Hampshire
- Current DEA certificate without restriction
- CPR with AED within 6 months of hire
- Collaboration with spine surgeons, orthopedists, neurologists, rheumatologists, and well-established primary care referral paths, patients will be non-surgical, acute and chronic, spine and musculoskeletal patients. Chronic opiod prescribing is not a part of this pracice.
- This role will support our continued mission to create a high-level value-based model of care for spine across our growing health system.
- Weekly Schedule: 3 clinic days at the Center for Orhtopedics and Movement and 2 procedure days at Exeter Hospital.
- Spine interventional procedures, skillset should include lumbar and cerivical; epidural steroid injections, facet injections, medial branch blocks/radiofrequency ablation, spinal cord stimulator trial, kyphoplasty, discography, trigger point injections.
- Opportunity to perform office based ultrasound guided MSK procedures and EMG/NCS studies.
- The ideal candidate will be BE/BC in Physical Medicine and Rehab with fellowship training in pain medicine or interventional spine procedures.