Under terms of contract provides dental services within the scope of licensing training credentialing and current standards of care and quality.
- Completion of accredited dental college/university with Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Completion of General Practice residency preferred.
- Unrestricted license to practice within NH
- Current DEA certificate without restriction
- CPR with AED within 6 months of hire
Practice along side our two pediatric dentists, treating our teenage population.
We have an experienced, supportive staff and state of the art dental equipment. We are a team oriented supportive group, highly focused on the lifetime dental health of our patients.
Located in the heart of New England - just north of Boston, near Portsmouth, NH.
Excellent salary and benefits.
Professional growth to include generous CME dollars.
Great work/life balance.