Produces recordings of electrocardiographic variations in patient's heart using electrocardiography (EKG) holter monitoring event monitoring stress testing and tracemaster to provide data for the diagnosis of heart aliments.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- CPR Certified within 90 days of hire
- Performs EKG's on patients. Prepares EKG tracings for analysis/interpretation.
- Performs patient set up and education for holter and event monitoring.
- Performs the daily changing and downloading of tracemaster discs. Edits data as required.
- Distributes reports to physicians.
- Maintains and files reports.
- Performs data entry for patient billing.
- May be required to assist with transcription.
- Responsible for maintaining supplies.
- Reports equipment malfunctions and provides appropriate follow up.
- Performs other duties as assigned.