Meets all responsibilities of a Core LPN and provides oversight and input on the daily office functions in a Physician office setting.
- 3-5 years medical office experience
- LPN - NH State
- CPR with AED within 6 months of hire
- Meets all responsibilities of a Core LPN in providing direct patient care.
- Functions as the senior level resource for clinical office operations and work flow in a Core Physician office. May assign support responsibilities as needed; including coordinating coverage and scheduling of clinical staff.
- Together with Director and/or Practice Manager; provides input into the hiring; termination and performance review process.
- May assign support responsibilities as needed; including coordinating coverage and scheduling of clinical staff. Advises appropriate staff of priority items that require attention.
- Facilitates meetings and acts as liaison between clinical staff and providers. Ensures thoroughness in patient/family education and provides counseling in accordance with the provider and CORE standards.
- Assists Director and/or Practice Manager in the development; evaluation and implementation of clinical programs and policies including; quality assurance and OSHA regulations.
- Ensures medical equipment is functioning properly at all times. Maintains appropriate amount of medical supplies and equipment in accordance with Core's policies.
- Monitors and ensures accuracy of nursing documentation on patient medical record. May take lead role in EMR; clinically; to provide added on site support.
- Maintains established CORE and federal regulated policies and procedures; objectives; patient confidentiality; quality improvement programs; safety/environment of care programs and infection control standards.