Oversees the health and well being of healthcare workers of Exeter Health Resources and its affiliates.
- 3-5 years of related experience
- RN License or LPN License - NH or other Compact State
- BS in health related field preferred
- Occupational Health experience preferred
- Case manages work related injuries/illness claims through communication with the employee, employee's health care providers, third party administrators, management and human resources as appropriate. Adheres to Occupational Health Guidelines.
- Coordinates ergonomic evaluations and communicates safety concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains employee injury and illness records.
- Tracks, trends injury/illness data.
- Utilizing Midas, initiates injury-reporting process in OHM.
- Assists with annual influenza and wellness clinics and maintains data to ensure accurate reporting. Maintains and coordinates wellness screening to communicate benefit eligibility to HR.
- Performs preplacement health screens, respirator fit tests and annual respiratory training.
- Reports annual OSHA summary and maintains OSHA logs throughout the year.
- Provides first aid, medical treatment, vaccinations and tests.