The Advancement Services Database Specialist will have strong proficiency in Raiser's Edge Administration, and serve as the specialist and/or coordinator of this database. The Specialist will effectively and efficiently manage, maintain, and coordinate all tasks related to the CRM/Development database, including revenue reconciliation, report development and reporting, supporting the development team, acting as a contact/liaison to constituents, assisting with logistics related to cultivation events, data analysis to guide direction.
- Bachelor’s degree; directly related
- 3-5 years of directly related experience
- MS Office experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Raiser's Edge Certification preferred but not required. Proficient in Raiser's Edge/Raiser's Edge NXT a requirement
- Strong accounting background
- Serve as administrator for Raisers Edge database. Raiser's Edge NXT -Review, Revise, Develop, Set and Implement standard policies and procedures for user security, data entry and extraction, and reporting of donor data; Evaluation, development, refinement and implementation of standardized processes and procedures for all aspects of database management and Revenue reconciliation
- Work closely with the Director Health Systems Planning and Operations, and the Finance staff to provide reports and documentation for financial reconciliation and accuracy between the accounting database and Raiser’s Edge; providing accurate and timely contribution reporting, and month end, quarter end, yearend reconciliation.
- Establish and implement control systems to ensure data integrity, working closely with staff who have been assigned to data entry; With IS Security guidance, Monitor and maintain the accuracy, integrity and security of all data; perform imports and exports: manage segmentation attributes, and other data coding.
- Work closely with the Development Director and Team to ensure the successful implementation of the Moves
- Management System, Constituent cultivation, campaign management, and other assigned responsibilities.
- Provide analysis and strategic planning data for annual major giving donor initiatives, board solicitation, and direct mail appeal programs and all related donor giving initiatives. Provide all related logistics and support.
- Support the Development Team by regularly updating collateral and pulling together information kits for donor visits and by providing written donor histories as needed from Raiser’s Edge, in addition to supporting events, campaigns, new funds, appeals, and any other related needs.
- Create queries, exports, and reports, including customized reports as needed; Analyze donor and prospect data to detect trends and improve service and cultivation for both Donor Giving and CRM related initiatives; insure standard practice for all reports to provide output consistency.
- Provide user training as needed with regular education and guidance on newly released software additions which may improve CRM capability.
- Under the direction of the Director of Health Systems planning and Operations, perform daily maintenance and enhancement of all donors, prospect and other constituent records using Raiser's Edge.