Provides clinical services in an adult primary care office setting.
· Masters Degree
· Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
· BLS within 6 months of hire
1. Maintains and enhances current level of knowledge relative to professional practice, as well as continuing education requirements necessary for licensure and certification.
2. Assumes responsibility and accountability for time management and professional relationships.
3. Records and documents health appraisal data as necessary to maintain, coordinate and/or expedite required services and in accordance with Medicare guidelines where appropriate.
4. Prescribes and regulates medicines in accordance with established exclusionary formulary approved and regulated by the NH State Board of Nursing and Joint Health Counsel or NH Board of Medicine.
5. Establishes differential diagnoses; orders and evaluates diagnostic studies; performs and monitors therapeutic procedures; assesses and/or manages follow up plans.
6. Performs comprehensive or episodic health assessment of patients/families with acute and/or chronic health problems with an emphasis on wellness. Preserves and promotes good health through education and counseling patients in positive health behaviors, self-care, and coping skills.
7. Provides comprehensive care for the well, acutely and chronically ill patients working in collaboration with general and specialty providers
8. Renders patient care with high degree of service excellence, which will be measured by pre-determined patient satisfaction targets.
9. Must consistently meet patient volume targets.