Supervises, administers and coordinates the administrative and support functions for the Outpatient Rehabilitation Department.
- 1 to 3 years in a medical setting
- Bachelor's degree
- Medical Terminology and MS Office
- Meets all the requirements of the OP Administrative Lead and OP Rehab Scheduler job descriptions.
- Participates in the development of administrative staffing plans.
- Schedules and directs the work of employees under his/her supervisory control, orients and trains, assures observance of standard operating procedures as well as work instructions.
- Discusses with the Sr. Director of Rehab any unresolved issues and recommends action in personnel matters as necessary.
- Monitors staff RISARC results and related deficiencies and provides training as needed.
- Ensures that all OP Rehab PSR Staff demonstrate competency in the monitoring and tracking of insurance benefits.
- Work with Sr. Director of Rehab regarding personnel assignments in order to coordinate activities for the Outpatient scheduling staff.
- Assists Sr. Director of Rehab in the formation of operating budgets.
- Works with the Sr. Director of Rehab to provide excellent customer service by handling business and billing related patient concerns in a timely manner.
- Performs performance appraisals for employees.