Manages daily operation in accounting for their subsidiary. Prepares financial reports assists in the Fiscal Budget process.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years experience
- Oversees the day-to-day management of general accounting (including accounts payable; cash; payroll and investments)
- Prepares monthly general and std journal entries; financial statements; comparative analysis and monthly account reconciliation.
- Generates timely financial reports for monthly distribution.
- Maintains financial reports and records.
- Provides information for internal and external requests (regulatory agencies; industry; third party payers)
- Assists in the preparation and administration of operating and capital budgets.
- Provides support services for general accounting; accounts payable; cash management and corporate accounting.
- Assists in the education and interpretation of financial information.
- Assists in preparation and execution of independent audit (both financial and federal regulatory).