Under terms of contract, provides medical services within the scope of licensing, training, credentialing and current standards of care and quality.
- Completion of accredited medical college/university with Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- Current board certification/eligibility in specialty. If newly graduated from residency, certification must be obtained within three years of graduation.
- Successful completion of internship, residency and, if applicable, fellowship
- Unrestricted license to practice within New Hampshire
- Current DEA certificate without restriction
- CPR with AED within 6 months of hire
- Demonstrates the ability to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate individual patient care appropriate to the age of patient served. Provides safe, effective, patient centered care.
- Actively supports and works in alignment with the Mission, Vision and Values of the organization in conjunction with applicable Service Excellence initiatives.
- Completes charting, charge capture, and required paperwork in a timely manner in accordance with Core's policies and guidelines by meeting or exceeding Core Physicians' minimum standards.
- Night and weekend call to be shared among the clinicians as indicated within call group where applicable.
- Provides oversight for clinical services at designated location/s in conjunction with the practice manager.
- Provides clinical supervision to NPs, PAs or others as applicable at designated location/s.
- Actively participates in business development planning and implementation.
- Stays up-to-date on relevant knowledge base, incorporates new thinking and best practice models into clinical operations and procedures.
- Fully participates in Core's quality and risk management program.
- Fulfills specialty specific professional responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.