The Outpatient Surgery Center (OSC), located in the Outpatient Care Center (OCC), provides safe, efficient, and family focused care to the community. It is comprised of 4 operating rooms and an admission and recovery facility. Patients cared for in this unit are able to be admitted and discharged on the same day of their procedure. Nursing staff work in a perioperative, team focused atmosphere for pre, intra, and post operative care of their patients.
- RN license-N.H. state or any other compact state. BSN preferred.
- BCLS certified or within 30 days of hire
- ACLS within 1 year of hire
- CNOR within 18 months or when certification criteria are met
- One year prior OR experience