The Nurse Case Manager is a part of the Staff Health services team that oversees the health and well being of healthcare workers of Exeter Health Resources and its affiliates.
Shedule is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (or Thursday) 7am - 5pm; Friday 7am - 4pm. Weekend call rotation required - one every 4th weekend (subject to change). Call duties can be done remotely.
- 3-5 years of related experience
- RN License or LPN License - NH or other Compact State
- BS in health related field preferred
- Occupational Health experience preferred
- Case manages work related injuries/illness claims through communication with the employee, employee's health care providers, third party administrators, management and human resources as appropriate. Adheres to Occupational Health Guidelines.
- Coordinates ergonomic evaluations and communicates safety concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains employee injury and illness records.
- Tracks, trends injury/illness data.
- Utilizing Midas, initiates injury-reporting process in OHM.
- Assists with annual influenza and wellness clinics and maintains data to ensure accurate reporting. Maintains and coordinates wellness screening to communicate benefit eligibility to HR.
- Performs preplacement health screens, respirator fit tests and annual respiratory training.
- Reports annual OSHA summary and maintains OSHA logs throughout the year.
- Provides first aid, medical treatment, vaccinations and tests.