The Materiel Handler may be responsible for processing the receipt of all inbound freight by packing slip and purchase order; processing all outbounds shipments from the Storeroom; replenishing product that has been received into the assigned stocking location; processing, picking, packing, staging and delivery of department order across all corporate departments. May assist with equipment moves as needed. May be utilized in the Copy Center as back-up for the mail room.
- High school diploma or GED
- Driver license - valid
- Satisfactory Driving Record
1. Receive and check-in all product and equipment by packing slip and purchase order. Document all inbound packages, receiving and deliveries via Lawson MSCM.
2. Process outbound packages as necessary.
3. Perform replenishment of items to storage locations ensuring all product is rotated and expiration dates are checked.
4. Assist purchasing personnel in researching receiving discrepancies.
5. Picking and packing all orders for supplies which may include legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug containing devices. Advise Inventory Coordinator of out-of-stock items upon discovery.
6. Count Par levels areas according to schedule including designated Hospital and Core departments and ensure PAR items have appropriate barcodes and rotate stock in PAR areas ensuring no items are out of date.
7. Perform cycle counting as required and participate in annual physical inventory.
8. Delivery of supply orders and equipment to all departments of Exeter Health Resources both on and off campus as scheduled.
9. Performs all necessary functions associated with MMIS system including but not limited to: Automated Medication Dispensing Cabinets, Lawson, and Mobile Supply Chain.
10. Keep receiving area, storeroom shelves and aisles clean, organized and free of hazards and obstructions maintaining cleanliness and organization at all times.