Exeter Hospital is currently seeking a certified athletic trainer to work with local middle school, high school, and youth athletes. This is a full-time, 12-month position. New graduates are welcome!
- Serve as athletic trainer for Raymond High School
- Assist in the clinic as needed
- Assist with coverage for local youth organizations
- Hourly pay with overtime and weekend/evening shift differentials
- Unlimited online CEUs through Medbridge
- Team environment – collaborate with fellow athletic trainers, orthopedists, orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists, and more
- Generous paid vacation time
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 403(b) and matching pension
- Eligible for Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited program
- Athletic Trainer – NH
- Athletic Trainer – BOC
- CPR certified within 90 days of hire
- Evaluates the physical condition; advises and treats athletes and orthopedic conditions to maintain maximum physical fitness for athletic participation.
- Understands pre-season; in-season and post season conditioning programs to maintain maximum physical conditioning.
- Makes appropriate referrals to Hospital; Physician or other health care personnel. Collaborates with other personnel to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Under the direction of a physician; will carry out a prescribed treatment regime; within guidelines of state certification/licensure.
- Assists in the Clinic as an Aide/Exercise Technician under the direction of a therapist.
- Evaluates and prescribes exercises to patients seen through an injury consult.
- Maintains accurate training room and injury assessment records.
- Responsible for inventory; budget and requisitioning of training equipment and supplies.
- Renders first aid and rehab techniques to injured players (i.e.; ice; whirlpool; taping; exercise; stretching; heat).
- Orients; instructs and supervises ancillary personnel. Provides training to Rehab staff; hospital; and community groups.