Exeter Hospital, Core Physicians, and Rockingham VNA & Hospice, part of Beth Israel Lahey Health, proudly serve the beautiful NH seacoast region. Our principal mission is to work together to create healthier communities. What makes us unique is the spirit of our staff who are team-oriented and focused on providing an outstanding patient care experience and quality outcomes for those we are privileged to serve. In addition, we want to ensure that our employees feel well cared for by offering a comprehensive benefits package, on-going training and growth opportunities, wellness resources, special perks, and more.
Our Magnet designation is recognition of our excellent nursing staff and the high quality, innovative patient care we deliver every day in our community.
Provides high quality professional patient care in a physician's office.
- LPN License - NH State or other Compact State
- CPR with AED within 6 months of hire
1. Performs administrative duties as needed, i.e. assists in answering the telephone, filing, chart maintenance, scheduling, etc.
2. May be assigned to train new staff.
3. Purchases and maintains appropriate amount of medical supplies and equipment in accordance with CORE's policies. Ensures medical equipment is functioning properly at all times.
4. Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in services, meetings and workshops.
5. Maintains a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patient and family including assurance and support of patient's rights and responsibilities.
6. Monitors and ensures accuracy of nursing documentation on patient medical record. Completes patient intake, and updates care guidelines to ensure all gaps in care are closed.
7. Provides direct patient care, evaluates outcomes, assists physicians with examinations and procedures, and consults with the physician and other specialists as required to ensure optimal patient care. Provides patient/family education.
8. Maintains established CORE and federal regulated policies and procedures, objectives, patient confidentiality, quality improvement programs, safety/environment of care programs and infection control standards.
9. May manage INRs, with additional training provided by Core.
10. All other duties as assigned.