Joining Exeter Health Resources and Affiliates means joining dedicated and supportive teams with opportunity for growth, development and continuing education. We strive to provide exceptional care to our communities while maintaining an engaging, rewarding and collaborative work environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including no-deductible health insurance with a wellness credit incentive program to lower premium costs, dental insurance, vision discount program, life insurance, paid time off, STD/LTD, retirement savings programs, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Enroll today for our next class starting May 8th!
***Sign on bonus $2,000
Paid Licensed Nursing Assistant training program which includes completion of 60 hour online training and 24 hour simulation lab training conducted by Great Bay Community College and 60 hour clinical internship under direct supervision and responsibility of Great Bay Community College instructor conducted at Wentworth Douglas Hospital in Dover NH. Tuition will be paid by employer. Successful completion of program will require passing final exam and demonstrating competency in selected skills by end of clinical internship. Program graduates will be prepared to work as a Licensed Nursing Assistant on our Med Surg Units at Exeter Hospital.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Follows established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement programs, safety/environment of care programs and infection control standards.
UNDER THE SUPVERSIVISION OF INSTRUCTORS:
- Performs basic procedures to include incentive spirometry, bedside testing such as blood glucose testing, non-sterile dressing changes and oral suctioning and maintains aseptic technique when appropriate.
- Provides personal care to patients.
- Monitors condition of patients and reports changes to appropriate personnel.
- Performs accurate and timely documentation of patient care information on appropriate patient medical record forms.
- Maintains a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patient and family in accordance with hospital standards including assurance and support of patient's rights and responsibilities.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-services, meetings and workshops.
- Determines proper functioning of medical equipment to assure patient safety.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the patient care plan.
- Completes online coursework from Great Bay Community College in order to enter clinical rotations.
Learn more about the program, interview process and working as an LNA at Exeter Hospital here: LNA Trainee Program