Plans organizes and provides for nutrition care and education of individuals. Works to coordinate services offered with the clinical dietetics staff and allied health care providers of Exeter Health Resources.
- Bachelor's Degree
- NH Licensed Dietitian
- Conducts individual consultations and group presentations for patients and/or community members in keeping with the goal of improving nutrition knowledge and practice patterns.
- Maintains volume statistics; records and reports reflecting services provided; revenues generated and projected market needs/program proposals.
- Documents and communicates nutrition care findings to physicians and allied medical care providers relative to nutrition assessment; care plans and outcomes of medical nutrition interventions and continuing care needs.
- Coordinates nutrition services with other hospital activities/patient care systems and works closely with clinical dietetic care providers.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in education programs; current literature review; inservice education and workshops.