We are seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Interventional Cardiologist to join our Core Cardiology group located in the beautiful Seacoast region of New Hampshire, less than an hour from Boston.
Join a well-established, busy clinical outpatient and inpatient practice comprised of four general cardiologists, one interventionalist, and two APCs. As part of a multi-specialty physician group with a collaborative work environment and excellent clinicians, you will enjoy:
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient consultative work.
- Competitive pay structure with productivity and quality incentives.
- Call 1:4 interventional call only
- A culture of collegiality and strong work ethic.
- Physician leadership deeply committed to your success.
In addition to being an organization that fosters growth opportunities and values physician input, Core Physicians offers our employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package including no-deductible health insurance and modest premiums, dental, disability & retirement plans
- Generous PTO
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition reimbursement and educational programs
The New Hampshire Seacoast invites you to you live, work, and play. With ready access to the ocean, mountains, and lakes region, the area offers extraordinary four-season recreation. The Seacoast has a rich cultural history, with performing arts and nationally renowned restaurants. Boston, MA and Portland, ME are less than an hour away. The region has top-notch public and private schools. Working and living in our community, you will enjoy no state sales or income tax and a superb quality of life with one of the lowest crime rates in the nation.
For more information contact:
Apara Dave, MD, Associate Chief Medical Officer
Phone: (603) 580-6533