Provides support and assistance to the Practice Administrator and manages the daily operations and resources of assigned staff. This position reports to Practice Administrator.
· LPN License (NH) or RN license - NH or other Compact State
· 1 to 3 years experience with demonstrated skill in team leadership and collaboration
· BCLS within 6 months of hire
· Completion of required management training courses within 1 year of hire
1. Provides oversight of assigned staff. Assigns responsibilities and develops schedules for staffing to maintain smooth patient flow.
2. Responsible for human resource management of department staff including hiring, firing, evaluating, and development in consultation with Practice Administrator. Interacts with Physician partners to obtain feedback on staff performance and obtain physician support for personnel disciplinary actions or rewards for closely associated staff. Notifies Practice Administrator of physician/provider?related performance/behavior issues for resolution.
3. Coordinates the daily work of team members to ensure policy compliance, smooth technical operations, quality management and customer satisfaction, strategies with Practice Administrator and Physician partners about improvement opportunities and solutions.
4. Responds to requests for upkeep and maintenance of practice facilities and equipment as directed.
5. Coordinates and is authorized to purchase equipment, supplies and services required by the practice as directed.
6. Responsible for staff development and application of newly learned skills for the advancement of efficient utilization of the electronic health record system.
7. Communicates organizational information to department staff as directed by Practice Administrator through daily huddles and communicates issues/opportunities from staff back up to Practice Administrator.
8. Coordinates responsibility for all quality checks, vaccine management and regulatory requirements.
9. Together with Practice Administrator, creates a positive and team oriented environment for all staff in which employees feel a sense of belonging and patients feel welcome as evidenced by staff and patient survey results.
10. Works together with the Clinical Nurse educators to ensure clinical competencies for staff.