$2500 Sign on Bonus
Obtains and documents accurate information to complete the admitting and/or registration process.
- High school graduate or equivalent;
- Must be able to type 35 wpm
1. Provides patient education; Advance Directives; Patient's Rights; Consents and Medicare Important Message forms to patients at the time of admitting and/or registration process.
2. Coordinates activities related to admission of patients including; but not limited to; any regulatory forms and registration of outpatient/ED patients for hospital services.
3. Properly obtains signatures from appropriate consenting party on all necessary forms.
4. Coordinates clinical placement (to include bed placement) while working with the patient care delivery team and the patient to expedite care.
5. Accurately collects demographic and financial data and defines and educates patients on financial responsibilities.
6. Assists with daily quality control.
7. Performs greeter and transport function.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.