Come join our amazing radiology team! We are a valued resource here at the Center of Orthopedics and Movement.
**Travel to Plaistow/Portsmouth locations as needed.
Operates radiology/fluoroscopic equipment to produce images/radiographs (x-rays) of body for diagnostic purposes as directed by the provider by performing the following duties.
- Associate's degree
- 1 to 3 years experience
- NH MIRT License
- Rad Tech - ARRT or eligible
- CPR with AED within 6 months of hire
- Operates digital radiography equipment.
- Operates mobile radiographic/fluoroscopic equipment as directed by provider.
- Practices radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff.
- Moves radiographic/fluoroscopic equipment into specified position and adjusts equipment controls to set exposure factors such as time and distance.
- Explains procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation.
- Positions patient on examining table and adjusts immobilization devices as needed to obtain optimum views of specified area of body requested by Physician.
- Performs other duties as assigned.