The HR Recruiter is responsible for providing recruitment expertise and support in a specific functional area to other HR staff and/or managers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience
1. Provides recruiting support for assigned positions partnering with the hiring manager.
2. Manages applicants and open requisitions.
3. Sources applicants using a variety of tools and methods including social media and fostering relationships with local schools and universities.
4. Screens resumes and pre-qualifies candidates for openings via website, phone or interview.
5. Refers qualified internal and external candidates to hiring manager.
6. Conducts reference/background checks, extends offers (verbal and written) and coordinates new hire paperwork.
7. Participates in selected career fairs.
8. Understands and supports business needs of functional areas in collaboration with other Recruiters and HR Partners.