Plans, conducts and coordinates the analysis design and implementation of information systems to meet users' existing and anticipated needs. Ability to lead and coordinate systems related projects.
- Associate's Degree and 4-6 years of directly related experience OR Bachelor's Degree with 2-4 years of experience
- SQL, Meditech Clinicals, NPR R/W, HL7 experience preferred.
- Meets with systems analysts and/or users to discuss; consult and develop user needs.
- Conducts detailed analysis of systems applications and possible techniques to meet requirements.
- Performs programming; scripting; report writing; interfaces or other technical tasks as needed to develop solutions including design; coding; debugging and documentation.
- Provides technical advice and consultation on difficult analysis and programming tasks.
- Debugs database issues; using vendor resources as appropriate.
- Performs application software upgrades as requested.
- May manage entire software upgrade process from beginning to end. May act as a resource for lower level staff in the formulation of solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.