The Radiation Oncology manager role oversees operations of our ACR and CoC accredited, 2-Linac department within a community hospital. The manager has overall responsibility for high quality service, maintaining a positive workplace, focus on quality, and excellent service for our patients. Our Radiation Oncology department is a highly collegial and high functioning team. The culture within our organization promotes collaboration, service excellence, and improvement.
- Bachelors degree in Radiation Therapy preferred
- Associates degree in Radiation Therapy combined with 7-10 years of directly related experience.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates Radiation Oncology policies, goals, and objectives to ensure delivery of quality care, efficient operations and compliance to regulations of all regulatory agencies.
- Works closely with Director in developing and implementing strategic priorities
- Maintain strong working relationships with radiation oncologists and physician organization to assure quality care, effective collaboration, and efficient communications.
- Participates on hospital committees as appropriate
- Maintains continuing development and implementation of Radiation Oncology QA & PI initiatives
- Recruits, trains and evaluates clinical and administrative staff
- Participates in the development and monitoring of the Radiation Oncology departmental budgets