$2,500 Sign-on Bonus & Great Benefits Package!
Newly increased rates!
Schedule: Rotating opening and closing shifts 6:00am-2:30pm & 10:45am-7:15pm, every other weekend required.
Joining Exeter Health Resources and Affiliates means joining dedicated and supportive teams with opportunity for growth, development and continuing education. We strive to provide exceptional care to our communities while maintaining an engaging, rewarding and collaborative work environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including no-deductible health insurance with a wellness credit incentive program to lower premium costs, dental insurance, vision discount program, life insurance, paid time off, STD/LTD, retirement savings programs, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Assists in food preparation portioning tray assembly and delivery to patients. Works to clean and sanitize dishwasher kitchen equipment and various kitchen areas where food is stocked and/or prepped for service.
- Prepares food items from menus in accordance with pre-established standards.
- Performs tray line and dishroom tasks as trays are assembled; delivered and retrieved from patient care areas.
- Practices proper techniques to ensure safety and sanitation in food service/job performance areas throughout the hospital.
- May circulate on patient units during mealtime assignments communicating identified needs to the diet office.
- Adheres to departmental policies and procedures and contributes to their ongoing change through routine exchanges of ideas for continuous quality improvement.